WANT: Asos boots

I've been on the hunt for the perfect flat ankle boot for a few months now. My obsession with them was taken to a new level when riding to and fro on the New York City subway I was introduced to several lovely pairs; I was caught in the nor'easter the Wednesday I was there and would have been thankful for anything besides my soaked skimmers!

Now that Christmas money has begun filtering my way, I didn't feel too guilty about ordering more than one pair of boots, especially once I realized all the options Asos offered! I was also surprised by how reasonable the prices were, especially on the pair of leather boots I ordered.



Photo credit: asos.com


Check out these lovely woolleather, and suede options that I jumped at! I enjoy each boot's edgy simplicity, and am pumped that not only are these winter ready, but can easily be worn in to spring, and (dare I say it!) summer.

Comments

Popular Posts