Pre-Fall 2014 Roundup

Admittedly, about two years ago I began to become bored with what I perceived as the repetitive nature of fashion week's creative offerings and as my life and work began to change, I fell out of the loop when it came to seasons and shows. I'm delighted to say I'm very intrigued by the Pre-Fall 2014 presentations and am feeling motivated to stay a bit more up to date with the changing fashion seasons again!

Here is a round up of a few of my favorite new looks (all photos via style.com):

                                                                          Nonoo
                              Girlish looks, retro references, playful textile use and cool color schemes.





                                                                      Ports 1961
                                  Calvin Klein Collection textures and J. Crew-esque details.








J. Mendel
                         Intrigued by the textiles in both of these looks. Amazing layering potential.



Comments

Popular Posts