Jennifer Lawrence for Miss Dior

Jennifer Lawrence has slowly been capturing my heart. I didn't fall in to the whole Hunger Games hubbub and was firmly resisting her as just another piece of fantasy action heroine overkill. But when I saw Jen in Silver Linings Playbook a few months ago my view of her started to change; while I wasn't in love with the story or the shallowness of her character, I did come to admire the fact that Jennifer Lawrence is an amazingly gifted actress.

Ever since then I've only come to admire her more and more--the girl always looks stunning on the red carpet. Not one for overkill, her classic simplicity makes her a role model of good taste and a potential style icon worth watching.

It's no wonder Ms. Lawrence is the new face of Miss Dior! View these lovely shots from the campaign and enjoy more over at Harper's Bazaar Australia. This is the first Dior campaign that I feel, while moving the brand forward, truly captures the essence of what a Dior woman is to be.



Photo credit: Willy Vanderperre via Harper's Bazaar Australia


Comments

Popular Posts