Crush: GQ and Men's Summer Shoes

I'd like to start off by saying that hands down GQ is one of my favorite magazines. And upon delving in to the publication's UK off-shoot, I was delighted to find a treasure trove of British man-chic fashion. It all seems to be no-nonsense, well-tailored, hand-picked by the best clothing, and I'm glad to know that such an authority on the current state of men's fashion exists around the globe today.

I was asked a few weeks ago to do a roundup of some of the best shoes for men this summer, and as the season is finally creeping its way in to the Midwest, here are six of my favorite picks that various GQ UK authors offered up last July (I think these finds are still relevant today!):
Balenciaga leather sandals
Louis Vuitton brogues
Tommy Hilfiger boat shoes
Lanvin sneakers

John Lobb leather monk-strap shoes
GQ is actually where I first learned of the dressy monk-strapped shoe. I instantly fell in love with its classic Ivy-league feel, in all its variations. Check out Paul Fredrick's take on the shoe here.
Castañer espadrilles / Photo credits: GQ Magazine UK




Comments

  1. I really love the first one shoes . I think this will very comfortable in the summer.

    Barker Marine
    Men Shoes UK


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts